Virgins and Unicorns
Thank you for your interest in contributing to this forthcoming release, Virgins and Unicorns.
We are looking to collaborate with men and women who are virgins or practicing abstinence to share their stories.
Together, our testimonies will serve as inspiration for our readers with a mission to inspire the masses to choose purity.
Please take a moment to review the details of this project which can be found below. I look forward to collaborating with you on this project!
Through this collaboration:
a) You’ll have a chance to share your story with others.
b) You’ll have a chance to become a bestselling author.
c) You’ll have a chance to generate additional income.
This opportunity is best for anyone who has ever wanted to share their story on a larger scale but didn’t know how or for anyone who has ever wanted to become an author.
The word collaboration means, the action of working with someone to produce or create something. In other words, this will be a team effort so there will be some requirements needed from you:
1. Your contribution fee of $595.00 (USD)
2. Your story with no less than 2,000 words, but no more than 3,500 words
3. Your 150-word bio, including contact, social media, and/or website info
4. Your professional photo/headshot
5. Your commitment to meeting all project deadlines
6. Your promotion of the book via social media, word of mouth, and all networks
Some additional perks of this collaboration include:
a) Attending and promoting a Book Launch Party as a Featured Author
b) Facebook Live Interview to talk more in-depth about your story and your other ventures.
c) Access to the main author and Publisher for mentorship (personal, professional, and ministry)
Now that we have covered some of the basic details, let’s talk about your investment. Producing a project like this can be both timely and costly. There are a lot of moving parts that you will be fully aware of but won’t have to worry about directly. To be a part of this collaboration we’re only requiring a contribution fee of $595.00 (USD)
Your contribution helps cover:
I. Paperback and E-Book cover design
II. Interior design
III. E-book formatting and conversion
V. Digital platform distribution (Amazon and Barnes and Noble)
VI. Copyright, ISBN, LCCN & Barcode
VII. Initial marketing & set-up collateral
VIII. Project management
IX. Five paperback copies of the book
X. Author Landing Page
XI. Planning and promotion of Book Launch and E-Book Launch Events
XII. Media Kit for Book promotion
1. Who gets the copyright to my work?
The copyright will be registered under the name of the main author, LaKesha L. Williams, with you registered as contributors but you have exclusive rights to the story that you contribute.
***The book can be used however you want to help you generate income and gain exposure.
2. How will I be featured as a co-author for the book?
You’ll be featured as the co-author inside the book with your name, short bio, and contact information.
3. Where will the book be available for purchase?
The Paperback version will be available to over 39,000 global retailers including Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com.
The Kindle e-book version will be available through Amazon via Kindle
The book will also be available via your website or can be purchased directly from you in person (if you choose to).
4. Do I need to sign an agreement to join?
Yes, you will be sent an agreement to review, sign and make your payment.
Soooooo, what’s next?
1. CLICK HERE to Submit your payment to secure your spot
2. CLICK HERE to Acknowledge and Sign the Anthology Terms and Conditions
3. CLICK HERE to Submit your story, bio, and headshot
4. Sit back and wait for updates